|Rental Policies||Cancelation Policy||Reservation and Information||Aditional Charges|
- The renter must be a minimum age of 25 years.
- Valid driving license. The customer and any additional driver must have valid driver's license from country of residence. We reserve the right to check the license under standards set by RENT A CAR SAN MIGUEL and deny the lease if the renter has not complied with these rules.
- Provide official identification such as passport or voter card.
- We accept the following credit cards: VISA, Master Card and American Express. The card must have funds to cover the rent plus a specific amount, depending on the car, which is taken as deposit for rent. RENT A CAR SAN MIGUEL, reserves the right to accept or not, some credit cards bank of special programs, bad or unreadable.
- The minimum rental period is 24 hours.
- The use of seat belts is mandatory.
- For safety, do not allow children under 12 years to travel in the front seat.
- Our cars are not 4x4 or all-terrain.
The renter may cancel his/her reservation up to 24 hours before the time and date of rental, otherwise, there will be a charge for 1 day.
RESERVATION AND RENTAL INFORMATION
- For your security, we do not accept cash deposits.
- Reservations maintained until 2 hours after the confirmation.
- Taxes: All charges are subject to tax of 15% for VAT.
- All rental car prices on our website are available only for online reservations.
- Drop off (one way): This charge only applies if you want to take the car from one city and return the car in another city. Please check applicable rates with agency.
- Gasoline: This charge applies only if you return to the car with less than the same level of gasoline that was received.
- Rates include the rental of the car for a specified period (day, week, month) and 250 km for each 1 day of rental. With rentals of more than two days, the mileage is unlimited.
- The minimum charge for rent will be for one day, regardless of the fact that the client may hold the car only a portion of that time.
- The rental rates do not include payment of fines, violations, towing, gasoline, dropping the car off in another city (drop off), nor any other debts attributable directly to the customer.